BODY & SOUL PBS TV SERIES
Optimal Aging: Slowing Down the Clock
In this episode: an interview with Serafina Corsello, MD, author of The Ageless Woman; how to improve or cure common vision problems with "The Bates Vision Method;" and a "natural anti-aging method" consisting of stress management, biofeedback, iridology, and acupuncture.
• Presents a "natural anti-aging method" consisting of stress management, biofeedback, iridology, and acupuncture.
• The key is to have a positive outlook on any matter, no matter what. That, and keeping your physical well-being in check.
• "Taking care of your bowels and the liver is the essential part of anti-aging."
• Toxicity from the bowels goes to the brain, the heart and the liver. In a way it is like "rusty pipes," which you need to clean daily.
How to improve or cure common vision problems with "The Bates Vision Method."
• Bates said that seeing is 90% mental and 10% physical.
• Physically, the patients are relaxed in order to undo strain and release tension; mentally, it makes you more focused, more open, and quiets the mind to allow space.
• A number of exercises such as "sunning" will allow you to strengthen your vision.
Video File size: 260mb
Depending on your internet connection this video could take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to download.